Hi everyone:

On Nov 12, 2007 4:28 PM, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This site has been around since 2005:
>  http://bloggingheads.tv/
>  It's a split screen with two people debating a political issue.

This is one of THE BIGGEST reasons I put The Pat Cook Show (Where I
discuss political issues) on BlogTV.  I'd love NOTHING more than to
get some Bush ass-kisser (I can say that on here, can I? :D) defending
WHY we should still keep our troops in Iraq at the expense of NOT
BEING ABLE TO SECURE OUR BORDERS like the Republicans (Including a
certain presidential candidate whom I shall keep nameless because we
all know who he is) want to do.

And that's just one of MANY issues I'd love to debate with a Bush
ass-kissing Republican too. :D

And the neat thing is that with BlogTV, you can have a two-way
conversation with someone and it'll be seen by others in the chat room
too (Not sure about the archive though as I haven't seen an archived
co-hosted show on there yet.  Perhaps someone can comment on this?).

>  Interesting how videoblogging is spreading.
>  I would not have predicted the NYtimes getting in on the action.

I knew it A LONG time ago. :D

Cheers :D

--
Pat Cook