Really?  How interesting.  There's only a generic embed code they
produce.  The only way it seems you can alter it is with the slider
they provide that marks your in and out points.

How much sense does THAT make?  I'll have to ask Phil Campbell if he
can see it in the UK.

--
Bill Cammack
http://CammackMediaGroup.com