Thanks everyone for their feedback thus far. I do want HD but if its
at the cost of low light shooting and audio then maybe its not the
best choice. Does anyone have either the VPC-HD2 or the HD700 that can
give me their take on it? Should I just go with the E1 waterproof
since I know its a great camera? Thanks again.