Hey Patrick, good luck with surgery. I work in a
hospital and the 2  things I would be concerned about
would be theft and  privacy policy of the hosptial.
It's not uncommon for a patient to go for a test and
have their room assignment changed while you are gone.
And I don't trust the numerous people that pop into
your room all hours of the night. Best
John

http://patshealthmedicalwondersvideocast.blogspot.com/
> YOUTUBE CHANNEL - http://www.youtube.com/amwowttv/
> THE PAT COOK SHOW  -
> http://www.livevideo.com/thepcshow
> THE PAT COOK SHOW (Video Podcast) - Blogger Page -
> http://thepctvshow.blogspot.com/ - BlogTV Page -
> http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/19924

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails
www.jchtv.com

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs