Thanks for the link. some of these shoulder mounts are quite expensive.

 I designed the 'shoulderlander' mainly because I wanted a set up similar to my
old XL1, a shoulder support AND the ability to connect to a tripod. My design
really only helps you steady your shots, use it as a third arm...and rest your
right arm

bordercollieaustralianshepherd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Great start, and unique. There are a lot of folks looking for a
 solution. I have a few bookmarked but I don't have a lot of time this
 morning ... here is a good place to start looking (one shoulder mount
 in particular) and you may find other cool things too (I am not an
 employee nor do I make any money from them...

 <http://www.filmtools.com/im20haglshsu.html>

 Some of the stuff is a bit extreme, designed to accommodate a wide
 variety of cameras and configurations (long lens, matte box,
 additional batteries, audio, external LCD monitor, pistol grip, dual
 pistol grips, cables, transmitter .... you get the idea a monster rig).

 I'll check back and add if I see anything missed by others offering
 suggestions

http://www.overlander.tv/2007/the-shoulderlander-shoulder-support-for-a-canon-xh-a1/