Sorry - dont know why the link got broken up -
http://flavorpill.com/newyork/events/2007/12/10/web-video-summit-
fall-2007

This is the desc. for mondays events

When : Mon Dec 10 (3-7pm)
Where : Roosevelt Hotel
Price : $40

Just a few years ago, most of us couldn't even imagine sending
digital videos to our technologically illiterate relatives. However,
with the advent of YouTube and other Luddite-proof platforms, online
videos are fast becoming a fixture in our lives. Today, Rocketboom
founder Andrew Baron, Alive in Baghdad's Brian Conley, Dina Kaplan of
Blip.tv, and a cadre of digital-media pioneers convene at the
Roosevelt Hotel to discuss the economic, social, cultural, and
creative possibilities of this brave new media — beyond scuba-diving
cats, that is.

And here's the link to the actual conference http://
www.webvideosummit.com/index.php

On Dec 5, 2007, at 2:16 PM, Jill H wrote:

> i would like to go as well.. irina are you around?
>
> On Dec 5, 2007 2:05 PM, Adriana Kaegi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > would be interested in attending wanted more info but
> > the link does not work? can you check it and post it
> > again or simply state when and where and what to
> > expect...please.
> > a new york social-cultural video bloger
> > http://dearaddy.com
> >
> > --- Susan Buck <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <pixelsandcursors%
> 40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hey everyone -
> > >
> > > Two things -
> > >
> > > First... is anyone else attending the Web Video
> > > Summit in NYC this
> > > coming week?
> > >
> > http://flavorpill.com/newyork/events/2007/12/10/web-video-summit-
> > >
> > > fall-2007
> > > I'll be attending monday's session which will have
> > > andrew baron, dina
> > > kaplan, brian conley and others.
> > >
> > > Second...I need to introduce myself because I
> > > haven't yet! : )
> > > I'm a graduate student at a program called
> > > Interactive
> > > Telecommunications at NYU. Ive been doing all sorts
> > > of multimedia
> > > since undergrad and as I come up on my final thesis
> > > - I've decided to
> > > create an internet television show. So - as you can
> > > imagine - this
> > > list has been / will continue to be a great
> > > resource. I look forward
> > > to learning lots from you all : )
> > >
> > > Susan

> > > removed]