KCET is the public broadcasting station here in Los Angeles. I was
looking for something on Blip.TV and saw that KCET have an on-going
series that is produced for web distribution.

http://www.kcet.org/explore-ca/web-stories/
http://www.kcet.org/explore-ca/web-stories/indie/pity.php

The target audience seem to be the under 25's with entertainment but
not necessarily mainstream artists. Seems like they are focusing on
folks just about to bubble to the surface.

It has all of the necessary items; video, comments, tags and RSS and
hosting via Blip.tv

This is surprising to me because I've almost stopped watching the
televised version. It seemded every other week they were/are in pledge
mode and between Doo-Wap and Suze Orman there wasn't much to watch.

(Although I totally dig http://classicartsshowcase.org, but not Opera)

For those of you thinking about transitioning to other types of
production activities this might be an idea generator or starting point.

There are multiple access point to invoking the change. Be open to
finding yours.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com