Yeah, congrats to everyone who did it, even just some of it.  It's
been an amazing learning experience.

Some people are still running!  There's not much slow down in daily
posts from people like Mike Moon (http://vlog.mikemoon.net/) and
Cheryl Colan (http://hummingcrow.com) and I'm sure there are more.

I'm going to be helping Beth Tilston organise a screening of Navlopomo
films in Brighton, UK, on January 12th.    I don't know how we're
going to choose which to show :)

But I've set up a Wiki at http://navlopomo.pbwiki.com and hopefully
this weekend and over the next few weeks we'll start cataloguing the
videos and working out what to do.

In the meantime, you can still check out the videos at Mefeedia at the
link that Frank posted - and at our Ning group:
http://nablopomo.ning.com/group/videobloggers

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog