so sexy as bush.
difficult to know why the masses choose for such things.
i don´t like the terms: not vlogger friendly.
i´d like to contribute to change this culture. my ethics are the creative
commons one; no mixed ethics.
that´s why i love blip (i´m so glad they don´t allow me to crosspost to
youtube).
and i don´t know if i´m so interested in so much backup or audience,
frankly, plus i´d have no time to use in so many procedures. i´m happy
enough with blip + archive.org
love
pepa garcía

--