Hi all, we launched a new version of Revver yesterday that includes a
bunch of improvements that may interest you.  Included in the redesign
are things like text comments, related videos, more robust user profiles
and all those good video portal things that make a site sticky.  Oh,
and make sure to check out Quilty on the front page - it's pretty
addictive.

We've also neutralized our player design (so it may mesh nicely with
your site design if it hasn't in the past) and we'll be releasing a
fully customizable player with share codes first thing in the new year
so stay tuned.  Full rundown of the release at the Revver blog -
http://blog.revver.com

hope you like it, and make sure to let us know how we can make it
better :)

http://revver.com