hey gerry.... all the videos have already been posted- in some cases for months
- with the same tags and descriptions (and obviously the same subject matter),
and have had an rss feed since september.  I began posting on blip last friday
and the google alerts followed soon after, and of course, they link to the blip
file, so that is how I can be quite sure that the alerts are a result of
posting to blip.  I can not tell you what blip does to make thier videos google
alert friendly... you would have to ask them.