Hi Everyone,

I have been creating video for several years but I can't seem to get my
video encoding settings down in a way I'm happy with. I shoot in HDV and my
finished video is 640 x 360. For most of my simple editing I use iMovie.
Exporting to iPod format from iMovie looks mediocre at best. I tried
exporting at fully quality then ran it through Techspansion's Visual Hub.
Doing two pass encoding and deinterlacing worked very well. I am very happy
with that output. Unfortunately now it won't stream, you have to wait for
the whole video to download and even adding the "hint for streaming" option
doesn't seem to work.

So, my question is, on a Mac what is the best way to get your full quality
.mov file to a .mp4 or .m4v file?

Thanks all for your input.

-Scott