Hi Jan,

> One big reason big media rings so false: advertisers control content.

I have to disagree with that. Viewers "control" the content. Meaning,
studios only fund productions they think audiences will watch, buy a
movie ticket, purchase a DVD, etc. It is "the masses" controlling what
gets produced by big media...

Listening to your audience (both through metrics and comments) and
being responsive should always be #1 priority. The real power of new
media is that direct access to your audience.

Regards,
-Frank

http://mefeedia.com - Discover the Video Web

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"