awesome, i went back and set up my account and got my wordpress blog
online.  i really want to get this show in a box thing working but i
cant find any documentation on installing show in a box.  i downloaded
the theme and put in the themes folder and now that i chose that as my
theme, i have a nice blank page.  i'm totally new to wordpress and
don't code at all.  can someone tell me how to get this working?

david

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"