ok, you know what, i also was having problems with the new flickr
uploader tool the 3.0 one.
that thing was the slowest.
so what i did was download the iPhoto to Facebook application and OMG!
it was super fast to transfer to facebook the same pictures.
AND FROM FACEBOOK

flickr has this iphoto to flickr tool but this guy developed it and he
charges money for it.
so i'm like not worth it.

this is making my facebook experience all the better and i'm sad that
the bandwith issue is yes, i agree, possibly caused by leopard

but also,

i think the reason why it was faster to go from iphoto to facebook was
that maybe that little authentication tool was perfected and working a
lot better than that flickr application

i'm also wondering if verizon (my dsl service)
is making it easier to upload to applications it is vertically integrated with,
i'm not sure if verizon and yahoo are friends or enemies but
some of my NETneutrality consipiracy theorists have stated that this
could happen if those corporations decide to do this to us,
maybe cuz blip is not You Tube?

nahhh

i don't know,

i think its apple

i don't know, but its definitely not my verizon dsl anymore cuz like i
said uploading was great with facebook.

that's all