Nice quote from Sam Renseiw today at his site
http://patalab02.blogspot.com/
He makes beautiful videos there, which he calls voodles.

"If a day goes by without my doing something related to voodles, it's
as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as
though I had forgotten to wake up. To me, voodling is an art of
observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary
place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and
everything to do with the way you see them...The fact that it wasn't
really considered an art, that it was considered some sort of novel
amusement or trivial craft, has trapped almost every serious vlogger."

Post permalink:
http://patalab02.blogspot.com/2008/01/on-re-viewing-rare-moments-and-snakes.html