My son, Harry, who is 8, has been a little obsessed with being a green geek
and the video blogging.  So, I've been having fun making media with him.
I've been teaching him editing - but haven't yet allowed him to use the
software - trying to get him to focus on art of editing.   So, the most
recent we made - we did a "director's cut" where he explains the process.
At the end, he shares some lessons learned about about video editing ...

Use Cold Water to Wash Cloths #3 (Director's Cut)
http://kanter.blip.tv/file/583114/

Recycle Your Wrapping Paper - $2
http://kanter.blip.tv/file/560977/

Use Cloth Bags at the Grocery Store - #1
http://kanter.blip.tv/file/548140/