On the contrary, once you slog through the added effort to create a video
blog for many months you may find the speed and lightness of a text post to
be utterly delightful!  (That could be me, though as we produce daily).
And since I am not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread Jim,
adding text show notes is something I am a BIG fan of.  It helps your site
visitors know what it is in the post before they commit their time to
watching, it helps you down the road remember, "What the heck did I say in
that episode?" and natch, it helps your site with SEO.

Welcome to the "you're gonna be up late getting less sleep while your video
encodes and uploads" club. And do tell if you have process improvements to
share. :-)

Aloha,

Rox

--
Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more