I tried out the Photo-JPEG codec.  I also tried Apple Animation and
Apple Intermediate Codec.  Those two are much 'heavier' files, but
instead of going to a final file, I'm going into Final Cut with them
in order to integrate the video into a video blog.

Does anyone have any preferences for codec use with iShowu?

Also, I'm more of a fan of full-screen screencaps where the text on
the screen is smaller as opposed to the ones that drag a highlight box
around with the cursor in order to focus on the area in question.

Opinions from anyone, pro or con?

--
Bill Cammack
BillCammack.com