Hi Everyone,

I know this has been addressed in the past, but I can't seem to find
it in a list search.  I just realized that my RSS feed picked up a
video I linked to on Jan McLaughlin's fauxpress.blogspot.com in a
recent post instead of the video that I actually made.  When I open up
my RSS reader the video that plays in my feed is Jan's and not mine.
Here is the link to the post to which I am referring:
http://realitysandwich.wordpress.com/2008/01/13/bold-statements-all-around/

I can't figure out why this might be happening.  I have not linked
directly to Jan's video url in my post, but to Jan's archived post url
instead, so I know that isn't the problem.  Any ideas why my feed is
not picking up my video?  All I can think of is that there is
something wrong with the way I embedded the vid on my site using
blip.tv.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim
realitysandwich.wordpress.com