Yes. Exactly. It felt like a bait and switch.

I'm personally glad that Andreas and Brittany put so much thought into
the Lumiere project, and chose to do something that would challenge
preconceptions/status quo. And I love that it's not about business
models/advertising/selling/marketing - we hear plenty about that
stuff. But I disagree with the end result, and had I known the
manifesto was coming, I would have chosen to spend my time differently.

Cheryl

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"