Thanks Jose and Steve, I bought the G5 with FCP 5
installed. The  original disks were traded in by
previous owner for universal version. It worked fine
till I erased and installled Leopard then used drag
and drop to reinstall FCP 5. I'm able to log and
capture DV but very buggy now and no time line showing
up. Gonna probably just buy new copy of FC Express.
Thanks for help.
JC

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6413218