I too meet the standards of #3 though I realize that may be fully cancelled
out by #4. :-)
I do bring aloha and chocolate-covered macadamia nuts though when I travel,
as an unofficial emissary of Hawaii.

I've got you guys down on the calendar in any case.

Aloha,

Rox

On Jan 31, 2008 11:04 AM, Susan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Send me an email anyways... kitykity at gmail. Suzy

> "Jeffrey Taylor"
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hooray for #3! You were on my list of people to mail. Get me off-list if
> > there's anything I can do to help you find your way to Budapest. I can't
> > direct you through the women-only section of the Gellert Spa,
> though. ;-)
> >

> > On 31/01/2008, Susan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I fall under #3. :)
> > >
> > > I have airline miles, and am looking to make a trip to Europe this
> > > fall! I really hope I can come--and I hope you guys will keep me from
> > > getting hopelessly lost! LOL
> > >
> > > Susan
> > > http://vlog.kitykity.com
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>
> <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,

> looking to
> > > and where

> themselves

> > > wouldn't

> > --
> > Jeffrey Taylor
> > Mobile: +33625497654
> > Fax: +33177722734
> > Skype: thejeffreytaylor
> > Googlechat/Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://twitter.com/jeffreytaylor

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com