Mike is correct in that Mefeedia does have a lot of the data that
could make video conversation tracking possible. I hope we can do
something with this soon. We are working on putting the search
technology in place that should be making setting up these "memes"
possible for any user, we hope.

Regards,
Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com - Discover the Video Web