Yeah but your footage is not handheld. When the cam is on a tripod the
footage in most cases looks great, especially if the scene is well lit.

Now, you were talking about blurring the video instead of sharpening
it?? Did I miss something? I mean those examples looked nice but I am
sure if you would have sharpened them they would look even better.

Also, I noticed a weird thing about youtube yesterday. When I opened
that same resulting video
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exvu8Bqx5vQ)in Internet Exploer 6, the
video looked not as sharp as on Firefox 2. Another thing I noticed is
when you press that little screen button on youtube player on that
video it doesn't scale down. Which made me wonder if youtube is wising
up and finally using the H.264 engine, hence the very sharp video.

What are your thoughts on this guys?

Renat of Innomind.org and Mr.Thyself.com