Does anybody have some standardized text for a release form?

I'm just going to go with the WP Release form plugin and need some
legalese to plug in there.

I will be dealing with small, local bands, and feel comfortable with
this kind of arrangement, but I definitely need some better legalese
than I have drawn up.

Cheers,

Ron Watson
http://k9disc.blip.tv