From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of J. Rhett Aultman
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 2:34 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Re: TrafficGeyser.com ?

Sure...because nobody ever made good videos but suffered from a lack of
promotion.

Making good videos and assuming the world will beat a path to your door is
like opening a restaurant without advertising it. Good food or not,
nobody knows you're there.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/greentime

> Make good videos. people will watch.
>

> Use "service" to "get" people to watch your videos is the absolute wrong
> way
> to go about it.
>

> Jim Kukral
>

> From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>