--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Charles HOPE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We are discussing this in the office and Angus is
> about to chime in here ...

My first message on this subject seems to have been eaten, so let me
try again. Apologies if this causes a duplicate.

The short answer? It's a bug.

As Charles says, we've been providing our own RSS and iTunes-specific
RSS feeds for many months now. However, if you provide your own URLs
on the External Web Links preference page, the URLs you provide should
override our default URLs.

The override works correctly on the show page, but our designer forgot
to implement it on the episode pages. I've now opened a bug report on
this, and we'll get it fixed as soon as possible.

Angus