funny you should ask. I have seen it and started to institute  it, but
 I can't get it to work with dynamic webpages. ( even though I hand
coded it into the rss feed.) I am not sure however if google is
reading that particular rss feed.  So... I took it off for the moment
and would love to see someone else do it
susan