On 19/02/2008, at 6:12 PM, Sull wrote:

>> The project certainly has been influenced by Adrian Miles work with
>> vogs and his writing on softvideography http://vogmae.net.au/drupal/
>> thinking/softvideo03 and the VD collective are similarily interested
>> in exploring video on the Internet moving beyond being single-channel
>> and linear like a version of TV and Cinema on the web.

just correcting something in Jay's original post. Seth is a colleague
of mine in the media program at RMIT, David Wolf completed his masters
under my supervision, and Keith Deverell, the third amigo of
VideoDefunct, shares an open plan office with me (and vice versa) at
RMIT, and we regularly discuss this stuff. (So only David's been
student of mine :-) )

cheers
Adrian Miles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
bachelor communication honours coordinator
vogmae.net.au