That is GREAT news. I'm already using a new custom player with my logo in
it. Gives me a reason to want to use Revver more now. Good work!

From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of unclealexx
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 3:24 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] new features on revver

just wanted to share the news that Revver has (finally) added easy
customization to its Flash player, along with a full menu of options
that appear at the end of the video (more from this creator,
customized share codes that point back to the site where the video is
embedded etc.).

Changing the player colors, adding your own logo, having the embedded
vid point back to YOUR site is all now a breeze:

http://blog.revver.com/?p=919

feedback encouraged

thanks