The tag is even better: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/tag/sxsw/

Too many things to do!

Robert

To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:16:32 +0000
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: sxswi anyone?

            SXSW Interactive 2008

Upcoming Group

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/3519/

Upcoming.org at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/user/138148/

> Robert Scoble

> FastCompany.tv

> ###

> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:35:05
> -0600Subject: Re:

[videoblogging] Re: sxswi anyone?

> BBQ in Austin sounds great! I'm up for SaturdayDavidOn Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at
> 11:31 AM,

Robert Scoble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:>> I'm attending and will host a BBQ
Tour. We'll

have a bus and take you> someplace out of town that's really cool. Last year we
went to

Salt Lick,> which has all-you-can-eat BBQ.>> Since Sunday night is already over
partied,

how about doing it Saturday> night?>> Robert Scoble>> To:

videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>> From:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <steve%40offonatangent.com>> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:32:36
+0000>

Subject: [videoblogging] Re: sxswi anyone?>> Here's a list of videobloggers
attending

SXSW:>> http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/419988/>> Add you name there...>> As
for

getting together, I'd suggest meeting up at some of the parties.> Just follow>>

twitter...>> Parties are on upcoming too...>> --- In
videoblogging@yahoogroups.com

<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,> "David King" <davidleeking@> wrote:>> >>> >

Who's going, anyone planning a get-together? Translation - I AM going,> but>> >
I'm

also terrible at planning stuff!>> >>> > -->> > David King>> > davidleeking.com
-