A couple years ago I used a program that would make a "heat overlay" on the
page to show what/where the visitor was doing.
Basically, I found out that they pressed "play" alot.  And pressed on my
archive page second-most.

I eventually took it off; I forget the name of the program/site, but could
probably find it pretty easily if interested.

--
Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com