I have read mostly bad reviews of them.
They seem to try and ride on the Sanyo coattails.
But they are cheap and I have not personally used one.

It's also true that certain Sanyo cameras have quality issues as well.
Although I am happy with spending $300 on my HD700, it can be a frustrating
camera to deal with if you want best quality in any condition without having
to tweak your settings and making sure you mostly avoid indoor low-light.

I came close to buying the HD1000 but decided to wait until the price
dropped and just enjoy the HD700 for a year or so.