Yeah I've gotta say I'm really liking the new search at MeFeedia.  The
usability of actually watching videos has even improved a great deal
with their new video player wrapper thingy.

I've always been a big fan of MeFeedia's concept and vision - it's
really great to see that vision getting the polish it so deserves.

Congrats to Frank and the MeFeedia team!  Keep it up!

- Dave