Thanks, Mike.

Actually, I got a nice email from the Revver folks basically telling
me the same thing... that it's likely some other connectivity issue,
not the ads, that's causing the buffering problems.

But if you still want a link to some examples, just follow the
shameless plug below my name...

Chris

http://penelopespantyhose.com