Sounds like you upgraded your Quicktime.  I can run AVIs on my old OS,
but they "explode" finder in Tiger and the latest upgrade of Quicktime
I've bothered to do.

Do what Steve says, or do the same thing using mpeg streamclip.

Bill
http://BillCammack.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Garfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>