Is anyone here using Brightcove as a platform?
I see that TubeMogul isn't distributing to them any more.

I tried to find out the pricing to use thier platform and it was so
confusing that even the rep was confused.

My understanding, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that you don't
know what you're going to pay each month because it is all measured by
bandwidth use. My bill could be quite low if I'm not getting a lot of
hits, but if something becomes popular I could have a huge bill that I,
perhaps, was unprepared for.

I can still access the dashboard from Brightcove. I used to have a free
account, but of course they stopped offering free accounts. Veoh and
Blip are not complicated like this.

Someone please, un-confuse me! If you're a Brightcove guru I would love
to be able to understand what's going on over there right now.

Sheila