Hey folks,

I've been a member of this group for several years, but haven't really
posted too much, although I always read the posts to keep up on what's
going on.

As a web developer and avid videoblog viewer, it's sometimes
frustrating to me that finding quality videoblogs and videoblogging
related sites is sometimes difficult. With that in mind, I am working
on several videoblogging related projects with the aim of helping you,
the video producers, promote your own sites and the sites you love.

I created VideoBlogging Review to help, I hope that you'll find it
useful. http://videobloggingreview.com/

The basic idea is that you can make submissions of sites that you find
interesting or useful, and you can vote up the submissions. It's based
on the Digg social bookmarking idea and created using Pligg.

This site is brand new and I encourage any of you that use it to
report back anything you think that doesn't work right.

Thanks for your time and good luck in driving traffic!

Adam