On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Mike Meiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> is everyone here like 12? how is this funny? this is retarded..

Just in case not everyone got the joke, I'm not really an asshole... ok, I
am, but that's beside the point, the above comment is an excellent example
from the vlog comment generator.  It rules.

You to can craft such fine comments with the touch of a button.

Nice job guys. :)

-Mike
mmeiser.com/blog