nice demo michael.

tim, jeroen's player with docs and samples have been available forever.
it's still the best flash media player and much much better than
flowplayer.
everyone should get more familiar with it.

however, in regards to playlists, sites like blip should be cool with using
your own feed with your own player but they may have different terms for
using other feeds so check with blip (or whoever) for permission.

as an aside, i recently came across another interesting flash player -
xmoov.com.  interesting skinning approach using css or xml.  not sure i f
they use SMIL.  i asked and the reply sounded like it came form a 14 year
old.

sull