I forgot to say thanks, Brook - this tip for NVU was perfectly timed
for a client who needed an open source web editor.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
Creative Mobile Filmmaking
Shot, edited and sent with my Nokia N93

On 16 Apr 2008, at 23:26, Brook Hinton wrote:

Another option for a program with some WYSIWYG tools is NVU, which is
basically stripped-down, open-source Dreamweaver (and free). I've
used it
quite a bit (because I can only hack my way around hand coding), and
it's
buggy and like Dreamweaver needs to have its code edited sometimes
(even by
a hack like myself), but it works and you can't beat the price.
A qualifier: my non-blogging web design needs and tastes run to super
super
super simple and minimalist. I don't like anything to move or pop up
on my
screen unless its a video clip.

Brook