I've never had much to do with Technorati till
videoblogging2008 but I've learned  much the last day.
First, it hadn't updated my blog in 5 weeks even
though I've posted 3 times since then. I had them ping
my site several times to get me up to date but my post
from 9 hours ago is still not in their search. I
pinged them again and put rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping
into my blog's configuration but still waiting.
I'm using WP 2.3.1 Thanks from the back of the bus.
John
jchtv dot com

Be a better friend, newshound, and