I'm sorry - I meant to say "Vodpod" will allow you to share *any*
video file on Wordpress hosted sites.
Vodpod has a custom browser toolbar button which allows you to go to
any web page with video on it and click the button to post that video
to your Wordpress blog.
http://vodpod.com/wordpress

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/