I just finished giving a presentation on Jonas in one of my classes at SVA.
he's been a personal hero of mine for a while and and joy to meet at each
screening he's been having lately at Anthology.

about three weeks ago I sat through his five hour epic *As I Was Moving
Ahead I Occasionally Saw Brief Glimpses of Beauty* with a 30min intermission
with free food and beer provided by whole foods. Jonas was there and I
squealed cause I happened to be next to him and opened his beer for him! It
was the most remarkable film I've ever seen and I've proclaimed that if I
had the choice, it would be the last film I see before I die.

for those of you in NYC, be sure to check out the program at Anthology in
the coming weeks, there's a lot to see that will blow your minds and hearts
away.

-brian
taxiplasm.net

Brian Gonzalez