This, though, was another competition that I *did* put a lot more
effort into.  I posted about it here last month to tell you to enter.

And I just got chosen as one of 5 finalists!  They're flying me, Kate
& Amy to LA next weekend.   The winner will be chosen by a panel of
celebrities on Pangea Day, Sat May 10th.  Cross your fingers for me -
and help the judges know that you love me by rating my qualifying video at
http://www.twango.com/media/PangeaDay.film/ruperthowe.10021
(you have to sign up for Nokia's video sharing site to rate/vote
(boo!) but if you can be bothered to do that, leave a comment to let
me know so that I can send you huge electronic love)

I told you that you should have entered!  Thank you so much to
everyone who's already signed up and rated me.  I know who you are ;)

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv