Here are two recent posts on my company blog that may be helpful. In
general, the more targeted your audience, the more value to the sponsor.  So
think about the type of ad (video insert, screen shot, site banners, text
links, etc) and charge individually for each of them.

http://www.barefeetstudios.com/2008/05/01/podcasting-listeners-are-paying-attention/

http://www.barefeetstudios.com/2008/04/18/are-you-addicted-to-big-numbers/

http://www.barefeetstudios.com/2008/04/03/targeted-downloadable-video-commands-highest-value/

Good luck and Aloha,

Rox

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Tim Street <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hey Chris,
>
> Feel Free to contact me off list.
>
> Tim Street
> Creator/Executive Producer
> French Maid TV
> Subscribe for FREE @
> http://frenchmaidtv.com/itunes
> http://1timstreet.com
> http://twitter.com/1timstreet
>

> On May 6, 2008, at 4:00 PM, Chris wrote:
>
> > Someone just asked what my show charges for ads or episode sponsorship
> > and I didn't know what to tell him.
> >
> > The show's had ten episodes so far, has been online for a little over
> > a month and has had over 286,000 YouTube views.
> >
> > Factoring all that in, what might be a fair asking price? I'm clueless
> > on this, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Chris
> > http://www.myspace.com/necropol
> > http://penelopespantyhose.com

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com