I'm in Kentucky. I'd even thought about driving, but I think the gas
would cost as much as the registration fee! LOL

I am interested in a lot of the exhibitors, but in the workshops too.
Specifically these workshops-

Monday-
        Comparing and Using Online Video Codecs
        Planning, Building, and Launching a Successful Podcast
Tuesday-
        Q&A with George Kliavkoff, Chief Digital Officer, NBC Universal
(would love to know their multi platform online digital strategy)
        Effective Advertising Models for Short-Form Video Marketing
Monetizing and Aggregating Niche Video Content
        Focus Group: Young People's Attitudes Toward Online Video
        Creating and Promoting Amateur and Viral Videos

        Entertainment Devices: How TiVo, Xbox, and iPods Are Changing the
Content Landscape

        Codec Comparison: VP6, H.264, and Windows Media

Wednesday-

        Online Video: Should Content Creators Get a Cut?
        New Advertising Platforms and Networks
Independent Content: Creating New Revenue Streams

        Planning & Executing Successful Webcasts

Of course I would have to clone myself for some of these since some of
these happen at the same time. Why do that do that??!! lol

I won't even get started on what exhibits I'd go to! :-)

Sheila

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Renat Zarbailov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>