Hi Susan:

I really like your theme!

The screen grabs on the right with the little play buttons are very
cool and different.

The two-column layout with the screen shot when looking through the
categories is also very nice.

Here are a few suggestions:

I'm curious why all the videos are not embedded inside the page. You
might want to embed them for a cleaner look.
It would also be helpful to be able to navigate to a page with all of
your videos listed (even just a text description of each one).
Basically,  a "video archive."

All the best,

Andrew
Andrew Darlow