Hey Sheila, I'm not shocked that this has happened. I had someone 3
years ago grab content from my blog and post it to her own as if she
was the original author, however, I'm shocked that you wouldn't demand
that the person selling it at least give you credit. Or, maybe you
have and you just didn't share that here. But to "not care" that
someone is making money off your hard work is surprising to me. I'm
even angry for you.

Oh, and thanks for sharing your resource. I would suggest that you
also group the social media resource under broad categories as well.
For example, youtube, revver, blip, etc. should be under a category
called "Video Sharing" or something like that.

Then, monetize your list ;)

Thanks,

Leesa Barnes
Author, Podcasting for Profit